GitOps is a natural extension of the Infrastructure-as-Code and Continuous Delivery principles with a focus on using Git as the single source of truth for your system. Changes to infrastructure and applications are made declaratively via a Git repository, with an automated process ensuring that the current state of your system reflects the state of the repository.
This one-day training in German or English offers a practical and clearly understandable introduction to GitOps using Argo CD on Kubernetes.
¬ Get to know Argo CD
¬ Deploy complex applications using Argo CD
¬ Know and be able to apply GitOps principles
- Participants will need a laptop with direct access to the Internet
- Additionally, local admin rights or access to a terminal (in the browser) are required
- Our training is aimed at people who already have prior knowledge of container technologies, Git and Kubernetes
- A prior attendance of the Container & Kubernetes Basics or the Container & OpenShift Basics training is recommended
- CHF 1100 / participant for one day
- Group sessions consisting of 8 to 24 participants
- Includes catering, documentation and a cluster in the cloud
- Discounts available for groups of 12 participants or more