- Getting to know the basics of Kubernetes networking
- Understanding and applying the basic concepts of Cilium and Hubble
- Practical application of the most important Cillium features
- Participants need a laptop with direct access to the Internet
- Our training is aimed at people who already have knowledge and experience in operating a Kubernetes platform
- Participants should have experience in using the command line
- CHF 1200 / participant for 1 day
- Group classes consisting of 8 to 24 participants
- Includes catering and documentation
- Discounts available for groups of 12 participants or more
Our trainings consist of varied presentations and hands-on labs to convey their content in an exciting way.
We are also happy to make reference to your infrastructure in consultation. If there is a need for additional content, we can make adjustments at your request.
- Introduction to Linux & Kubernetes networking
- eBPF basics
- Container Network Interface
- Cilium systems architecture
- Kubernetes & Cilium network policies
- Hubble & Hubble UI
- Cilium Cluster Mesh
- Cilium deployment
- Cilium troubleshooting
- Cilium Service Mesh
Individual company trainings are possible. Contact us for costs and dates.
Meet two of Your Trainers
He is our globetrotter and has been at home all over the world from an early age. And of course, he is really at home in the Cloud Native world.
Here’s what our clients say about our trainings:
Nathanael Weber, Bern
«The training was exceptionally well tailored to our needs. The practical exercises were just difficult enough that more questions about Helm arose and were answered competently by the instructor. Many thanks acend for this experience!»