Introduction to Go for software developers, architects and DevOps engineers.
Go is an open source programming language developed by Google. The focus was on pragmatism, so that the simplest and cleanest possible program code can be created, which is executed efficiently. Go is often used for applications and infrastructure components based on scalable network services, cloud computing and containers.
- Get started and understand basic concepts of Go
- Learn more about the Go ecosystem
- Learn syntax and language constructs
- Build, test, release cycle of Go applications
- Participants need a laptop with direct access to the Internet
- In addition, local admin rights are required for the installation of the development environment.
- Our training is aimed at people who have basic programming skills.
- CHF 1100 / participant for one day (or two half days)
- Group classes consisting of 8 to 24 participants
- Includes catering and documentation
- Discounts available for groups of 12 participants or more
Our trainings consist of varied presentations and hands-on labs to deliver their content in an exciting way.
- Introduction, history and application areas of Go
- Ecosystem & Tooling
- Syntax and language constructs
- Error Handling
- Standard Library (net/http, os, encoding/json, etc.)
- Concurrency & Multithreading
- Release Code / Packaging
Learn to program clean go code with Dave
Individual company trainings are possible. Contact us for costs and dates.
Meet two of Your Trainers
Trainer, Puzzle ITC
Our gopher is an explorer. Especially of new hip technologies, as well as of fine hoppy variations under the arbors of Bern's old town.
Trainer, Puzzle ITC
In the calm lies the power. Lorenz shines with his calm and level-headed manner when it comes to the most complex topics in the IT world.
Here’s what our clients say about our trainings:
Nathanael Weber, Bern
«The training was exceptionally well tailored to our needs. The practical exercises were just difficult enough that more questions about Helm arose and were answered competently by the instructor. Many thanks acend for this experience!»