Kubernetes-native CI/CD building blocks.
With Tekton, the Kubernetes ecosystem gets a flexible way to integrate continuous integration and continuous delivery systems. Based on a modular approach, Steps, Tasks and Pipelines become standardized cloud-native resources. In the Tekton Basics training, you’ll get a chance to see for yourself how the CI/CD world is seamlessly integrated into your cloud-native environments.
- Getting started and basic concepts of Tekton.
- CI/CD basic concepts are known.
- How to implement a Tekton build and delivery pipeline.
- Participants will need a laptop with direct access to the Internet.
- Our training is designed for people who already have prior knowledge of container technologies, Git and Kubernetes.
- We recommend attending the Container & Kubernetes Basics or the Container & OpenShift Basics training before registering for this course.
- CHF 1200 / participant for one day (or two half days).
- Group sessions consisting of 8 to 24 participants.
- Includes catering and documentation.
- Discounts available for groups of 12 participants or more.
Our trainings consist of varied presentations and hands-on labs in order to teach content in an appealing fashion. We are happy to discuss the possibility of tailoring the content to your infrastructure. Should you require additional contents, we can adapt the program to your needs.
- Simple pipeline example
- Integration in OpenShift
- Tekton in a cloud native world
- Building Docker images
- CI/CD deep dive
- Complex pipeline
- Advanced delivery pipeline
- Harmony GitOps / CI/CD principles
- Supply chain (Tekton chains)
Individual company trainings are possible. Contact us for costs and dates.
Here’s what our clients say about our trainings:
Thomas Abbrederis, Vaduz
«Through the training, we were able to deepen the know-how in the area of modern container technology in a practical way with the OpenShift platform provided. The very competent trainers were able to reduce the respect for the new container technologies and thus provide the training participants with a very good baseline for the future.»