Prometheus – Introduction to the modern monitoring platform.
Prometheus is a modern and widely used metrics-based monitoring system. Prometheus is often used in the context of dynamic platforms in the container environment, such as Kubernetes and OpenShift, but is also suitable for monitoring classic environments. This two-day training in German or English offers a practical and clearly understandable introduction to Prometheus technology. The training is offered by acend in cooperation with Puzzle ITC. It can be conducted online or on-site.
Our trainings consist of varied presentations and hands-on labs in order to teach content in an appealing fashion. We are happy to discuss the possibility of tailoring the content to your infrastructure. Should you require additional contents, we can adapt the program to your needs.
- Introduction to Prometheus
- Installation and Setup
- Introduction to Prometheus metrics
- Alerting with Alertmanager
- Prometheus Exporters
- Instrumentation using Client Libraries
- Visualization of metrics
- Prometheus on Kubernetes
- Deep Dive PromQL with Prometheus Co-Founder Julius Volz
- Hands-on labs with lots of real-world examples